Saturday, May 15, 2010

This is NOT the definition of weekend

OK, as you knew I woke up today at 6AM and by 7AM I was preparing to go to the swimming pool at which I should be at 9AM but guess what, no matter how early I start, I’m always late.

Home – Swimming pool: 40 mins.

Swim, bath, make up after bath Big Grin: 2 hours.

The ride back to the city: 10 mins.

Visiting Müller and dm for anti-bacterial hand wash crème and shower gel: undefined, but I guess 30-40 mins Big Grin Yeah, that long. I stood in front of the shelf watching and smelling all the products, calculating price/usage efficiency for like forever.

The ride to Asian supermarket: 15 mins.

The ride back home: 45 mins.

Lunch: undefined.

The ride to Zuffenhausen to pick up one free stuff: 40 mins.

The ride back to the city: 15 mins.

Stumble upon a live rock show in the city: 30 mins. (Great!!)

Pick up new glasses at Fielmann: 15 mins.

Buy (frozen) Pizza and cookie at Lidl: 15 mins.

Drive back to Marienplatz: 5 mins.

Buy breads and sausage at Rewe: 15 mins.

Drive back home: 5 mins.

Buy water, milk, Pepsi at Netto: 15 mins.

Total: dog tired

I think I’m crazy. I was in places across the town, ton of store for little things and spent a lot of (necessary) money. Definitely not the definition of a relaxing weekend I have in mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment