Sunday, May 9, 2010

The old me’s gone, I feel brand new and if you don’t like it FUCK YOU!

I’ve been changing a lot lately. I really feel it.

I changed my diet.

Spend more time away from the computer, more time for real life, even though it’s almost just myself.

I think different.

I see the world differently.

It all started after I ended the relationship I could have had with Fl. I dated C. for a while. It was fun and easy and so care-free which made me realize maybe I don’t need what I’ve always wanted, maybe what I need to do is to change myself, instead of hoping for people to change.

But of course, changing myself isn’t as easy as it sounds. I was thinking the same way as usual and eventually got my heart broken, so predictable, I know. But after today’s deal breaker, I realize there’s just one way to make it real, to wake the darker colder side of me. I need to kill the hope and care less for everything. EVERYTHING.

Petit salaud, petite garce, je n’aime que moi moi moi moi.

Having a good heart is overrated.

Having a heart that moves is fucking unnecessary.

I don’t give a damn!

http://www.vimeo.com/11369525 – If you don’t like it fuck you

http://www.vimeo.com/2350118 – Petit salaud, qui tu préfères? Qui tu veux fais ton choix?

No video online but I think the lyric suits me too: For once, in my life, I will let sorrows hurt me not like it hurted me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment