Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lonely or horny

IMG_9843Couple at Schloss Solitude (The castle of solitude)

For my friends, lonely or not. You know you love me.
xoxo Lonely Boy

There are days, when you get lonely
You wonder, how ‘in love’ would be
Don’t worry, there’s someone, maybe
On their way joinin’ your journey

There are times, when your eyes ‘re teary
’Cause noone might love you dearly
May the prince, who smiles charmingly
Cross your way, on whity pony

For a while, there’s just you only
In your heart, you want ♥he+she♥
Are you sure, your life is lonely?
Or maybe, you are just… horny?

For some time, noone’s touched your wee
Yeah I know, (it’s) oh-my-God-HORNY!
You’ll hook up, just for sex solely
It could be, your heart feels empty…

It’s been days… down there got itchy
So slowly, your mind gets dirrrty
Nike it! Sex is not filthy
Even when you do it homosexually, baby Rolling on the floor

nike-just-do-it

Say, for now, you’re playing solo
That’s correct, you and your oboe Winking
Then she comes, blowing harmonies
Together your gang’ll bang loudly

I give up, can’t tell exactly
In my pants: lonely or horny
There’s one thing, can tell you truly
Always could use your hands, honey!

Written by Kannextic (that’s right, it’s me Batting Eyelashes)

on 19/10/2010 – a day with mixed emotions: lonely, neglected, abandoned, unloved, deceived, unfair, poor, stupid, happy and of course, itchy. And no, I don’t have STDs Laughing

First photo by me, second one by… google image Tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment