Saturday, January 30, 2010

Is it just me… or I’m really 26 now?

First of all I want to thank you all for your wishes and (missed) calls and emails and ecards and gifts (if there’s any. That’s right, guys, I’m still accepting gifts until the end of the year Big Grin).

IMG_2665

Thank you Nils, Tycho, Justina, Justina’s friends, the staff at Woody’s, the guys who were sitting at the table next to us Laughing for sharing my happy day (and Justina’s) and a delicious giant meal with me (and Justina). I still don’t understand why you guys were so surprise when I told you I was 25 26.

IMG_2623

Of course, thank you my Kleiner, my Maffe, Mario, Simon and Alex.

Maus

And that was English for my non Vietnamese speaking friends.

Giờ tới tiếng Việt hen. Lịch sự với người ngoài thôi chớ người trong nhà khỏi hen Big Grin

Tổng cảm ơn các bạn. Cảm ơn ba má và các nhân vật bị điểm danh sau đây:

SN1 SN2
Còn lại một số nhân vật ẩn danh sẽ cảm ơn các bạn theo cách ẩn danh luôn nha Big Grin

IMG_2655 This is 26 year old me
Still handsome as always Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment