Saturday, October 31, 2009

Status update

It's halloween and Saturday night and an official holiday in Germany. I have 2 invites to 2 different parties from 2 very nice friends.

Next Friday I have to decide if I wanna paarrtey with my college mates or go out with S. (free entrance, VIP Status). OK, maybe both...

And on the Saturday 2 weeks from now, I have another invite to an adult party (21+ only, don't know what the hell they'll be doing there) which is both tempting and, well... somewhat dangerous hähä... But they all confirm my last status update :-)

Love you guys

xx

2 comments:

  1. Little correction: Halloween is NOT an official holyday in Germany. It only is in some parts. And where we live: no school. But as soon as work is concerned: it's just as every other day.
    And I hate people blackmailing others into giving them candy or anything else for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought "Reformationstag" and "Allerheiligen" are holidays, 'coz I noticed from the past years, no lectures those days, so doesn't matter what everyone else does :D :D

    I've never gave out candy on Halloweens, I hide in my room all the time :D :D

    ReplyDelete