Friday, March 20, 2009

Stupid emotional things #1

For those who doesn’t know me well, I’m emotional, sensitive, sentimental, stupid, mushy or whatever word it is… So get used to it or get out of here.

And I just know this series will be kept running for a while, until maybe, the day I die…

1. Well, this emotional thing isn’t stupid at all.

Thank you Ewgeni, Ernst, Stephan, Nils, Simon, Pine, Louis and even Paul for supporting and helping me, for being there for me, even when I chicken out and want to give up.

I FAILED. But I’m not sad. OK maybe a little, it could have been much better, but I deserve that. I’m happy for Louis and sorry for the people who underestimated me…

Ohne_Dich_ist_alles_doof2

2. “We need to talk”
I can’t stand it any more. I know something will be broken, but it’ll be broken anyway… The hard part is when… and how…
xx D.

3. And to someone in BKK right now. From Stuttgart with love.
Now this is really stupid.

4 comments: